Amazing smart locker Schlage BE489WB
« Key Features »
- Smart lock with Built-in Wi-Fi
- WORKS WITH ALEXA
- Built-in alarm technology
- Easy to install
- Smart locker
All about smart locker, Schlage BE489WB CAM 622
Smart locker with Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere – no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
WORKS WITH ALEXA: Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique snap ‘n stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
Connectivity built-In: Gain peace of mind from anywhere with the innovative Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt. Built-in WiFi lets you connect directly to your home network, no hubs or accessories necessary. Use the Schlage Home app or the Key by Amazon app to lock or unlock your door remotely and manage access for trusted visitors. With Key, you can receive video of people entering/exiting your home and opt-in for in-home delivery (Prime members, where available) when you also purchase the Amazon Cloud Cam (Key Edition). Getting connected with the safety, simplicity and style of Schlage has never been so easy.
Built-in WIFI: Get setup faster with built-in WiFi that connects directly to your home’s network, meaning no additional hubs or adapters.
Voice Control: Take advantage of the ease of voice control when paired with an Alexa-enabled device. Alexa will also let you know when your battery is running low.
Low battery indicator: Receive advanced warning for battery replacement.
Built-in Alarm / Holds 100 Codes: Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of the built-in alarm and up to 100 access codes.
Access from anywhere/ Smart Control: Use your smartphone and the Schlage Home app to unlock from anywhere and to manage access, notifications and more. Add smart control with Ring when you set up your Schlage Encode lock with the Key by Amazon App and pair them with the Ring App. Lock/unlock your door directly from Ring Video Doorbell’s Live view and use the Ring App to verify your guest’s identify before granting access.
Reviews about smart locker, Schlage BE489WB CAM 622
Check it out in here for more reviews
Other recommended smart lockers
Customer questions and answers about smart locker, Schlage BE489WB CAM 622
Does this smart locker have auto-lock function?
- It is probably confusing when you get both yes and no answer! I just installed this smart locker. There are two apps used to control it. Amazon Key and Schlage Home. It is a bit confusing, but you will want both. Both apps have an Auto lock setting. You can select 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 2 minutes or 4 minutes. Navigating the apps is not obvious. For Amazon key, go to “settings” in the main menu, select the lock name (Encode if you did not change it) and look for Auto Relock. In Schlage App, use the settings icon at the bottom of the page (using iOS; not sure about Android); choose “Auto Lock Delay”. Hope this helps.
If you have a power outage will a pre-programed code still work?
- Yes, it operates on batteries. However, you will not be able to use the app to access the lock during a power outage as your wifi will most likely be off too. Power being out does not effect the normal lock/unlock functionality.
Lock/unlock log? I do not see if this keeps a log of who has used their access code. Does this smart locker keep a log?
- The history log is at the bottom of the Schlage Home app page. It records “how” the lock was operated – Even if you never add user codes different from the default codes.
- Using the inside lever causes these history log entries:
Locked by Thumbturn (time and date)
Unlocked by Thumbturn (time and date)
- Locking by pushing the lock symbol on the touchscreen caused this entry:
Locked by Touchscreen (time and date)
- When I use the Schlage Home app to lock and unlock, history shows cause these entries:
Locked by Bill (time and date)
Unlocked by Bill (time and date)
- If you add user codes, the defaults codes (under the battery cover) stop functioning. Since I named a custom code “Primary”. using it to unlock causes this history entry.
Does this smart locker keypad light up?
- Press the “House” button on the lower left hand side of the keypad and it will light up without entering a number
- it does light up but you have to press the house icon. If it is dark, you cannot see the icon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.