Most popular backsplash tile how to install Art3d
« KEY FEATURES »
- 1.4 TIMES COVERAGE AREA
- PREMIUM PEEL AND STICK TILES
- 10-SHEET PACKAGE
- WIDELY USE RANGE
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF
- ART3D BACKSPLASH TILE HOW TO STICK EASILY
All about Art3d backsplash tile how to use easily and what you need to know
1.4 TIMES COVERAGE AREA – the size of Art3d peel and stick tile is around 12″x12″, which covers 40% more area than a 10″x10″ tile covers.
PREMIUM PEEL AND STICK TILES – The art3d peel and stick tiles are made of eco-friendly material, resistant to heat and moisture, easy wipe to remove the stains. Suitable for smooth and clean surfaces. Stick to wall without extra glue.
10-SHEET PACKAGE – come in one box of 10 sheets premium quality 3-D gel-like tiles, total covers around 8.2 square feet area (The total coverage area is NOT 10 square feet because of the overlap area )
EASY DO IT YOURSELF – stick on backsplash tiles for kitchen or bathroom, self adhesive, steady sticky, according to the size can be a good stitching installation can be bent to corner, no grout, no glue, no mess, no special tools and no experience needed.
WIDELY USE RANGE – It can be applied to decor the kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc, transform your living space from ordinary to extraordinary with these unique stick on tiles for backsplash!
Peel and Stick Tile for Backsplashes – Art3d peel and stick tiles are smart and unique products that will simplify your life. The tiles can be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms.
About Art3d – Art3d is a leading designer and manufacturer of decorative wall tiles, we focus on developing state of art products in both residential and commercial level. We produce a various collections of peel and stick wall tiles including embossed subway designs, marble designs, long gang glass designs and a variety of brick designs.
- Extra bigger size: 12″ x 12″, a 12″x12″ tile covers 40% more areas than a 10″x10″ tile
- Embossed textures design
- Easy DIY, peel and stick on wall
- Easy clean and maintenance
- Easy cut and trim
- Light weight and heat shield
- Flexible and humidity resistant
- Heavy-metal free, formaldehyde free
- Backsplash tile how to prepare: The tile need to be installed over clean and sleek surface.
- Backsplash tile how to stick on various surfaces: Please note that rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install; NOT all the latex/repainted walls can be installed directly, for latex or repainted wall, the 3M Spray Adhesive is recommended.
- Backsplash tile how to be away from dangers: Tiles should not directly contact with flames, steam or submerse in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 inches away from the top of stove.
- Backsplash tile how to remove: If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hair dryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners. Then, use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles
Item weight: 1.91 pounds
Item model number: A17000M
Size: 12″ x 12″ (10 sheet)
Material: Wood, Resin, Ceramic
Installation method: peel & stick
Art3D backsplash tile how to get more reviews?
Check it out in here for more reviews.
Other recommended backsplash tiles
Art3d 10-Sheet Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile for Kitchen (12″x12″, Grey Marble) : more details
Customer questions and answers
Would this stick over ceramic tiles that are 2×2 squares? or would it cave in because of the grout in the previous tile?
- It stick pretty well over ceramic tile, however, since it is thin, the gap between the ceramic tile might show a bit through.
Has anyone used this in an RV in the south where it gets hot in the summer? Does it lift in extreme heat?
- This is not cheap quality stuff and being originally from Georgia, I know how humid it gets. I really do not think this stuff would lift. It is extremely sticky. I think it would be perfect for an RV renovation.
What is the size the individual tiles?
- The size of individual title 3.3″ x 1.95″
Can you screw into this tile after it is installed?
- I suppose you can screw through it. The tile is very thin and pliable; not like ceramic or porcelain tile. By itself it is not strong enough to hold a screw.
Will this stick to plaster walls? The backsplash tile how to paster?
- Yes, you can also spray some spray adhesive prior to applying to the wall
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.